Deputy Manager – Children’s Home
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Location: Hackney, North London
Who are we?
Bayis Sheli is a professional, warm and friendly children’s home and short breaks residential service for Jewish children whom have complex needs, physical disabilities, and/ or learning disabilities or difficulties, situated in beautiful brand new purpose built premises.
Bayis Sheli has an opening for a Deputy Manager.
- Experienced in leading/supervising residential care workers within an OFSTED registered children's/young people's service
- QCF/ NVQ/ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or Children and Young People’s Workforce/ Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification (Required)
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation relating to young people's supported living services
- An empowering, approachable and resilient leader
- Able to empower your staff to champion independence and our person-centred approach
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Confident, influential and inspiring manner
- Inspire, motivate and build a highly skilled and engaged workforce and demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing staff potential and developing skills
- Able to demonstrate a passion and commitment to support and quality
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures whilst ensuring standards are met at all times
- Actively promote a culture of high performance
Please send your CV to email@example.com